Christian News Forum
Christian News Forum - Your opinions on Christian News.
Christian News Forum
Christian News ForumChristian ForumsChristian News Forum › Do you believe in miracles?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Do you believe in miracles? (Read 1813 times)
new journey

I Love christiannewsforum.c
om

Re: Do you believe in miracles?
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
All of you have,everyone! when you sleep at night, everyone calls them dreams, for me not dreams this is a very real spiritual world. I  have been allowed to break thru, and have moved and gone thru many tier's....I can only interpret my dreams to a point.I only call them dreams for you, if you knew whats in their and what you are doing in your dreams,,and suppose to do it might come to a shock for some people, other people will just laugh it off, and move on,,What is in your dreams is you as a spirit,,(one ready to be cleaned by god/trinity if you let them), so, moving on, is you all the people beside you,holy spirits/or helpers..and at a  short distance demons,how many varies..1-2 ,,I have been in a room with up to forty demons, now you are getting a good idea as to what your dreams are!. I hope so because it is a gateway to god/jesus/holy spirits.how did it start for me? I yelled out I love you Jesus in my dreams. I got a reply right away which one knurling and knashing/growling..mmm, I paused for a moment, next night they started talking ..growling don't say that word in here,, I said what word and I yelled out Jesus...and they all backed up 10ft or so, they growl just like the bible says,,i have been doing this a long time I have seen many heavens, and many people in them, of different kinds. I also know and have dealt with and seen thouseands of demons,however only have to contend with the ones that bother you, and guess what is the only thing that works,,In the name of Jesus I cast you away!!.after you get rid of a few demons from your presence, guess what!, the holy spirits come and talk to you and you can talk to them!you can ask them anything close to or the will of GOD/JESUS/HOLY SPIRITS..I have been disciplined by the lord, not pleasant,but has to happen to make you pure,and if you think you are pure on earth ohhhhh my are in for surprise!these are real and direct trials right in front of JESUS/HOLY SPIRITS..SOOOO,if you are doing wild and crazy things in your dreams I would advise you to stop right away,they write everything down and make a portfolio on you!!!,,remember if you break -thru to always test the spirits,,WHY, because they can manifest themselves into any form they like demons will mock someone you dislike..why to make you mad,,holy spirits will be someone you like/love and get along with,,it is only the demons trying to really screw you up and they will..this is why so many people now are having nightmares,,(WHY DEMONS/SATAN)..the holy spirits are their to help you thru and they will,, I have seen and done many things areas of light as well as areas of darkness,, and the sea of red,,,,i know what they can and can't do,,and let me tell you and warn you..in life and your dreams stay calm and joyous at all times,,if you can! very important as we all know not to open doors to these demons,,,a first and a big one even before all this can happen REPENTANCE TOTALLY OF YOUR SINS,,FROM YOUR HEART AND NOT THINKING OF YOU,,YOU HAVE TO REPENT WITH ALL THE OTHERS YOU HAVE HURT, IN YOUR LIFE FROM YOUR SINS,THE SINS YOU DID TO YOURSELF MEAN NOTHING, UNTIL YOU REPENT FOR HURTING OTHERS(sorry about the caps I am not yelling just wanted it bigger so you know),,well if I am allowed to start my own posts soon I will tell you many stories of the good/bad/and the ugly..when you cast demons away,,they loose their human form..and they are ugly,very ugly.and mean,very mean..but fear not says the LORD!..and you will not fear with the power of Christ in you,,and he is everything thinks he is some-where out in space,,well he is not this is how he knows everything about you,you wake up an feel bad it's not GOD doing this to you it's satan/legion..does this scare you? don't let it for a minute!.don;t open any doors,, now you know why weird things happen to you,,,and guess what when you talk to the holy spirits right beside you, you could wake up with whatever you ask for!!!..SO NOW YOU KNOW YOUR DREAMS ARE NOT DREAMS, DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT MEN OF SCIENCE TELL YOU...THIS IS A SPIRITUAL REALM IT;S VERY REAL, AND YOU ARE BEING TESTED!..AMEN Roll Eyes ITS ALL GREAT YOU MAY SEE JESUS STANDING RIGHT BESIDE YOU AND I KNOW HE HAS FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE,,,HES JUST IN HUMAN FORM, (FOR YOU),,WHY DO THEY DO THIS, YOUR TASKS WILL NOT BE EASY IF DEMONS WERE IN TRUE FORM YOU WOULD AVOID THEM TOTALLY,,,HOLY SPIRITS BRIGHT LIGHTS YOU WOULD GO TO THEM RIGHT AWAY..(NOT GOING TO HAPPEN) DON/T WORRY I STILL HAVE SATAN FOOLING ME.AND I HAVE BEEN AT THIS A LONG TIME,,AFTER A BIT IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION I CAN GIVE IT LOTS,,AS THIS ONE ON ENDING HERE DEMONS USALLY TRAVEL IN THREE;S TO MOCK THE TRINITY,,THEY WANT TO KEEP YOU BUSY,,LOTS OF TRAPS AND SNARES, WELL DID YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS? EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOUR DREAMS,WRONG WRONG WRONG...live well this is a very real way to get closer to THE TRINITY. JUST YELL JESUS,IN YOUR DREAMS!!!,,NOT HARD. AND YOU WILL START A VERY REAL NEW JOURNEY,, TAKE CARE.

IP Logged

Administrator
Forum Administrator

I love thhe Christian
News Forum

Re: Do you believe in miracles?
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2018 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Have you ever witnessed a miracle?

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Administrator
Forum Administrator

I love thhe Christian
News Forum

Do you believe in miracles?
Mar 21st, 2018 at 1:59am
Print Post  
Do you believe in miracles?

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Christian News ForumChristian ForumsChristian News Forum › Do you believe in miracles?
Christian News Forum Home
CNF Forums

Christian News Forum posting, privacy policy and member rules